Tuesday, July 14, 2009

When it's 100 degrees out

you think of a whole lotta stuff to do inside...










8 comments:

My name is Sarah said...

Wow 100 is really hot. I love Presley's pigtails.

Lacey said...

Go daddy go. Way to keep those kids entertained. Come get my kids while your at it. ;)

Krissy said...

Loving the giant inflatable hamster wheel!

Cheryl said...

It IS so hot here isn't it? Love the pic. of your husband playing with the kids.Too funny :)

Heather said...

How about I wait until fall to visit.The humidity might just kill this old Mimi!!Kids look great.Miss you.will call soon.Promise.Did you ever get my message last weekend?

Denise said...

Okay...you are scaring me!! We are heading that way in August and you are already dying. It will only get worse!! Oh well...it's not like we haven't been there before in August. I still hope it works out for us to meet up.

Aunt Kim said...

i see she now requires a mic stand!!! :)

precious pictures of my babies....

sheree said...

okay, it's 100 degrees here too but your house looks way more fun than ours! We're coming over.

Blog Archive