Thursday, July 2, 2009

Knock Knock...

Playing 'Knock Knock' with Jett is cute, as he doesn't quiet get the concept. What he does get, is that he has a cool name. I LOVE J boy's name, at first Mike wasn't too sure about it, he worried that it would be too much for him to live up to, saying, 'If he ends up being the slow, white kid on the team, named 'Jett', he will never hear the end of it!' LOL!
Never the less, Jett Giles he is! And, I love how he has conjured up this 'knock knock' joke around his name.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Jett, that is a cool name. He's adorable. I love how he just gets up and leaves like, OK, mom I'm done. Let's move on.

Anonymous said...

What a sweetpea...can't wait to meet that little man...Jet Giles!

Sophie Belle's Mom said...

That's funny! And now I'm quite likely to answer "Jett Giles!" the next time my nephew starts one of his frenzied knock-knock joke-offs. ;)

Aunt Kim said...

madly in love!!!

hey, was this the flip video camera? it looks great!

Heather said...

What a character you are little Jett.Darling.Hope all is well.Called Sunday.You all were probably out enjoying the weekend.Baby comes for sure on Friday.I'll be gone till the following week.Keep enjoying these summer days .. nice to have gotten to these moments,isn't it?

Rachael and Chris said...

So cute. I love how when it was your turn to say "Mommy", he answered with, "Hi." Too funny!!

Jeanette said...

Too funny! I will never forget Anthony's first knock knock joke. He didn't get it either... but it is still pretty funny!!!

Blog Archive