Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My smelly Princess...

Do princess' clothes smell? I would certainly think NOT! However, the little princess in our house is refusing to let me wash her gown! My wonderful friend Megan, who I admire more than I could put into words in a post, and her AMAZING daughters, Hope and Hanna, came to hang out with us last weekend. They brought a bag full of goodies for the kiddos! One of the items being an old dance recital dress of theirs. It is beautiful and frilly and fit for a princess, Princess Mikah that is!
She hasn't taken the dress off since Saturday, she even slept in it one night, I just don't have the energy for some arguments!
We love you Hope, Hanna & Megan!
















3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Super treat, all those pics, thanks!! Such a bunch of cuties.
As far as the Princess and the Dress. Let her win the battle, remember the war belongs to you, she may be the princess but Mommy is the Queen! LOL. She's precious!

Anonymous said...

That is great! I am so glad to have a 'princess' in the house now! Jaden was that way with his blankie...it was a nasty looking thing most of the time and when he was younger I had to trick him and wash it as fast as I could. Most of the time it never made it to the dryer, he took it straight from the washer! I feel your pain! She is a beautiful princess!

ds.mama said...

That waterslide looks very inviting... great pictures!

Blog Archive