Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Good news about Presley...

The care plan meeting scheduled today wasn't needed after all! All the doctors and surgeons managed to plan some things and mommy is cool with all of it!
Presley is scheduled to have her g-tube placement on Thursday at 11:30. (Heather, this next part is expecially for you cuz no one else will probably understand... g-tube, MINUS the NISSEN!!! Yippee!)
Furthermore, Presley's antibiotics finish next Tuesday and her cardiologist feels pretty sure the surgeon will want to schedule her heart surgery 7 to 10 days beyond that.
So, do you guys get what I'm sayin'?!?!
We're nearin' the end, oh Praise God, we are nearin' the end!!
Prayers for my girl on Thursday and as always, thank you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thrill at the wonderful news.
We are all keeping up on Presley at the nicu. Your Baby Cuddler
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear how it went today!!! I prayed for Miss Pres. Love ya. <>< Emily

Blog Archive