I just LOVE black and white photo's with a splash of color, but never knew how to do it. I am redoing my bedroom and wanted some photo's like that of the kiddos, so I decided to play around a bit! These aren't the greatest pics of the kids, but I was soooo tickled to have figured it out, pretty cool huh? And the best part? It is easier than microwave popcorn to do!!!


6 comments:
I love the pictures. very cool.
Arent they fun to do?? I just got Photoshop Elements and can spend hours on that program playing...it's addictive! As always the kids are beautiful! Love you my friend!
Okay...what's the secret?? Those look awesome!!!
Black and White, color or a mix of both...no doubt about it, those kids are adorable!
They are beautiful! So share the secret,I'm doing my bedroom over too, and I would love to have some photos like that, but... You should see my microwave popcorn... usually a little toasted.
so cute, whats the secret?
Post a Comment