Thursday, October 2, 2008

Banned to the back yard...

After looking at Jett in these pictures, is there any question as to why I delegate all paint projects to the back yard??





6 comments:

heidi marie said...

absolutely love it!!! did you get the hose out and spray him down?? :)

Sophie Belle's Mom said...

What a hoot!! I can't imagine that he had any paint left for the paper after decorating himself so thoroughly!

Heather said...

Oh come on,what a mean mommy you are."Auntie"Heather would have let them inside and pick any wall they wanted.Tell them to call me next time!

Michelle said...

Great pictures:)

Hava a wonderful weekend!

Denise said...

Too Cute!! I know Morgan will love for Jett to teach her how to "paint"!!

Anonymous said...

Got the biggest laugh from this, however I don't think it was all Jett, Mikah must have painted his back and had a ball doing so. Nothing greater than a live art subject. Thanks for sharing.

Blog Archive