Saturday, October 4, 2008

New shoes...

Yes, they are winter boots... Yes, it is 90 degrees here... What can I say, some tantrums are not worth the trouble. They'll just be nice and sweaty- smellin' before winter arrives!!



7 comments:

Sue said...

I LOVE THEM! Hey, it's fall so go for it baby!!! I know what you mean about picking your battles. My granddaughter went to preschool her first day this year with a pink intertube around her darlin' little dress....at least she wasn't crying!!

Jeanette said...

How precious is SHE?!? This reminded me of my four year old's "mucklucks" (or however you spell that). He got a pair of hand-me-down mucklucks last year and wore them everywhere! luckily they washed in the washer, but they were well worn by the end of the winter.

Heather said...

What girl doesn't like a new pair of shoes?Or in our case a pair of flip flops .... I WISH fall would find it's way here..or at least our version of it!I sent test emails.Did you get them?My email is working fine.Don't know what the deal may be.Walk on Miss Mikah .... the boots are darling.

Cheri said...

too cute!

Sophie Belle's Mom said...

I'm with Mikah - I'm totally ready for boot season, too!

Elizabeth said...

OMGoodness! She is just too cute, she brings big smiles to my face!

Debbie @ Three Weddings said...

Those are some cute boots, but they can't compare to the model. I love all those poses!

Blog Archive