Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2016
(13)
- ► August 2016 (1)
- ► March 2016 (2)
- ► February 2016 (5)
- ► January 2016 (5)
-
►
2015
(32)
- ► December 2015 (5)
- ► November 2015 (3)
- ► October 2015 (2)
- ► August 2015 (2)
- ► April 2015 (4)
- ► March 2015 (3)
- ► February 2015 (2)
- ► January 2015 (5)
-
►
2014
(59)
- ► December 2014 (3)
- ► November 2014 (3)
- ► October 2014 (6)
- ► September 2014 (4)
- ► August 2014 (4)
- ► April 2014 (3)
- ► March 2014 (6)
- ► February 2014 (6)
-
►
2013
(6)
- ► December 2013 (1)
- ► November 2013 (2)
- ► October 2013 (2)
- ► September 2013 (1)
-
►
2012
(8)
- ► December 2012 (1)
- ► November 2012 (1)
- ► October 2012 (1)
- ► March 2012 (1)
- ► February 2012 (1)
- ► January 2012 (2)
-
►
2011
(15)
- ► April 2011 (3)
- ► March 2011 (1)
- ► January 2011 (1)
-
►
2010
(44)
- ► November 2010 (4)
- ► October 2010 (1)
- ► September 2010 (2)
- ► August 2010 (2)
- ► April 2010 (2)
- ► March 2010 (4)
- ► February 2010 (7)
- ► January 2010 (8)
-
►
2009
(128)
- ► December 2009 (10)
- ► November 2009 (20)
- ► October 2009 (8)
- ► September 2009 (8)
- ► August 2009 (10)
- ► April 2009 (6)
- ► March 2009 (10)
- ► February 2009 (9)
- ► January 2009 (10)
-
▼
2008
(101)
- ► December 2008 (9)
- ► November 2008 (10)
-
▼
October 2008
(17)
- Funny and Not so funny...
- Precious...
- Enjoying the cool weather...
- Liberated!!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!
- Pumpkin patch...
- Not doing too good...
- Hangin' with Dad!!
- In case you ever wondered why I posted that...
- Presley's story...
- A couple of our angels...
- Through our Presley...
- Happy Birthday Noni!!
- New shoes...
- Meet Dan Drinker...
- Banned to the back yard...
- "R we down about anything?
- ► September 2008 (8)
- ► August 2008 (20)
- ► February 2008 (3)
12 comments:
Precious indeed!
She looks like a little pea in a pea pod! Cutest one I've ever seen! :)
Awwww I just want to snuggle her right up!
She is about the cutest little thing I've seen! Also....loved your previous post. We needed some pictures for a Mother's Day slideshow at church of mother's with their children. I had very, very few (and those I sure didn't want on the screen). The reason was I WAS ALWAYS THE ONE MAKING THE PICTURES!!!
Snug as a bug in a rug!
how adorable, i just want to pick presley up and squeeze her tight!!! i can't wait to see her again.
She is so beautiful!!! I love your girls curls! And Jett and my son sound like typical boys :) love to burn the marshmellows but, no intrest in actually eating them!!
Oh my sweet little butterfly.Kiss her for me and that package should arrive tomorrow.The part of it that's missing actually showed up on my doorstep the day after I sent yours out so,shucks looks like I have to send out another package!Nothing but the best for Miss Presley.Have a great weekend.
Snug as a bug in a --- towel? She is way too cute for words.
She's much more than precious. You are such a lucky Mama!
She is much more than precious. You are one lucky mama.
PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment