Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A couple of our angels...

These beautiful ladies, Theresa and Joella, are Jett's Mother's day out teachers and were Mikah's MDO teachers last year.
They have been absolute angels to our family. Through them, they have had meals provided for our family since bringing Presley home. Almost every night, these ladies make sure a meal is delivered to our home, not to mention the crusade for meals months back for weeks following Presley's birth! Can you believe?!? I have forgotten how to turn my oven on thanks to them!! They have blessed our lives and helped us in soooo many ways in the past 8 months. Truly, I couldn't even mention all that they have done for our family in one post!
But even more than that, they love my children dearly, Mikah, Jett and Presley, and my Lord, how my children love them! I have felt honored that the Lord would bring them into our lives.
The picture above was taken the day of Presley's heart surgery, unbeknownst to Mike and I, they showed up at the hospital to give us support!

As I have said in a recent post, soooo very many have done kind things for us and I certainly don't want to slight anyone who has shown us kindness. We thank you all and consider each of you angels as well!!
(But c'mon, because of these women I haven't had to cook in over a month!! LOL!

4 comments:

Sue said...

"I believe there are angels among us.....sent down to us from somewhere up above" You better be glad I am not where you can hear me singing this song but your post made me think of it immediately. Yes--God uses every day people in each of our lives to minister to us. I am glad that these two wonderful "angels" saw a need and made sure it was met. I pray that God will bless them as they have blessed your family.

heidi marie said...

i am so glad that you such wonderful love and support in your life. i agree...God does give us angels on earth. You must be a good friend and wonderful person, for God to have blessed you with two!!! :)

Michelle said...

Support is a wonderful thing..these ladies are truly angels...how nice is it to not have to cook...

You and your family are very blessed:)

Cheri said...

Wow...not turned on your oven in 8 months?!?! That is true friendship... Thank you Theresa and Joella for being so fantastic!!!

Okay so maybe I DO want to buy that house for sale next door to you...I'd help with the left overs and then neither of us need to turn on our ovens!!!! :)

Blog Archive