Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin patch...

Nana and PawPaw came to town this weekend and Nana and I took Mikah and Jett to the pumpkin patch. Of course, Jett didn't want to have anything to do with sitting for a picture so the photo's with the scarecrow were a complete bust.
However, once he was on the loose, a few good shots could be found..













7 comments:

Cheri said...

Don't you just love fall??? Something about pumpkin patches, and hay bails, and scarecrows...okay maybe not the scarecrows....but I just love fall! What sweet pictures!

And PawPaws are suppose to encourage chocolate-donut-with-sprinkles' face...he's just doing his job! :)

heidi marie said...

i can't wait to take henry to a pumpkin patch...he is young and it will be more for me but oh well :) i love the pics...jett looks just like his daddy. how is presley doing? from all you pictures, she looks fabulous.

Patsy DeSalvo said...

Awww! My sweet great-babies!!!I wish I was closer.They are growing up too quick! I'm missing all of it! Give em' a great big smooch from G-Aunt Patsy - snuggle that little Butterfly for me too.

Anonymous said...

What Fun.....We love to go to the pumpkin patch and corn maze! Love the shorts....I think we are going to be putting ours up soon. Fall has oficially arrived in Oklahoma....Freeze warning out for tonight....Brrrrrr it will be a cool night for football! Hug your little pumpkins for us!
HAPPY FALL!! :)

Jeanette said...

It looks like fun. I love seeing everyone's pumpkin patch pictures. Fall is my favorite season. I love the shots of Jett running away. My Ant is in the same mode. Tough on the photographer.

Heather said...

Kisses to all those sweet faces... especially the chocolate one,my favorite.So good to have heard your voice today.And sorry.... still no email,what's the deal??

Sophie Belle's Mom said...

Jett is just one gillion bazillion percent boy, isn't he? Posing for pictures is girl stuff - let the boys run free! Too cute!

Blog Archive