Sunday, October 12, 2008

Not doing too good...

Yeah, I am not doing too good on the Down syndrome awareness posts, am I?
I don't know, I think I am just drained of the heart felt posts. I wrote so many of them, for so many months, while Pres was in the hospital, that I just can't seem to find it in me right now.
Also, where as I know this is subject to change at any moment, but, as for now, as of late, I am truly at a place of...
"What the hell's the big deal??? Presley has Ds, now... can we just talk about how stinkin' cute she is!?!?!" LOL!

So, on that note...


16 comments:

Denise said...

Kele,I totally understand how you feel!! And your right! Presley is very CUTE! But I have to admit I look foward to reading your post daily...so, hang in there for all of our sakes! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of your cuties. I can't help but to smile whenever I see each one of them. I'm glad you post something for me to look forward to in my crazy days of going, going, going. I check in on your blog as often as I can and though I see you twice a week, don't really feel like we get to talk much, so I'm glad I have this outlet. Praying for all of you. Thanks for sharing Presley and everyone with us.
Luv ya.

Heather said...

She is so,so,so cute!!I love the last one.Too precious.I'm with you ..emotionally exhausted.So, to answer your question on where my posts are ...you answered it for me!Although, I'll be posting one later.Be watching your mailbox,package for Miss Presley,heading out tomorrow!

Joella said...

You are right, she is sooooooooooo darn cute, I LOVE her smile. I'm with all the others I check your blog daily, it give me a good feeling when I see pic of your babies smiling, and especially makes my heart flutter when I see her beautiful smile. She takes great pic. It's OK to sometimes just post smiling faces and something simple. I pray you have a better week this week.
Prayers and Blessings to your family!!!!!

Jeanette said...

Kele, I know what you are saying. When I meet the occassional new person who thinks that life must be so tough or give me the "how sad" face, all I can think about is that my life is so "normal". Okay, so I am up to my eyeballs in Buddy Walk stuff, but day to day life is just that... day to day. You can post pics of the kids, I love seeing them. Presley's pictures just make me want to pick her up and spoil her to pieces. She is so adorable!

Sue said...

You post whatever you want....we are here because of YOUR family! That smile is just the cutest thing I've ever seen---so happy!

Anonymous said...

She IS just so "stinkin" cute!!! It looks like being home and in the arms of her wonderful family is just what she needed. She looks so happy!!

Take care of Kele cause if "Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy"!

Rachael and Chris said...

You've shared your heart so beautifully with all of us for so long...so you are definitely entitled to as many non-serious posts as you want. Love that cutie's smile!!!

Michelle said...

Kele...sounds like you have made it...know what I mean...now relax

That's what I see everytime I visit and see how much bigger and prettier she is getting...so loveable and innocent:)

Aunt Kim said...

i don't understand why you can't write on the blog everyday......what do you do all day?????

JUST JOKING, DON'T DISOWN ME!!

These are my favorite pics of Pres...love them! Please don't forget to email me a picture so I can make the Presley Peeps buttons for the buddy walk this weekend (and don't consider all the hundreds of ways that Aunt Kim will screw these buttons up!!)

rylie's mom said...

She's so cute!

Cheri said...

Yep...we can talk all day about how stinkin' cute she is!!!! :)

Sophie Belle's Mom said...

I can't help but think how wonderful it is that you're drained of all of the gut-wrenching emotion that fueled your posts during those most difficult months - - must mean that your family is doing well and that your heart is getting a much-deserved opportunity to just enjoy the bliss of normal, everyday family chaos. :) Certainly looks like little Pres is enjoying it, too!

All 4 My Gals said...

Yes, yes, let's just talk about how she is the cutest baby in all the land!

Elizabeth said...

What a sweetie she is! Love the newest pictures, keep on posting!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Those are the cutest pictures ever! I can't believe how big she is now. She looks so happy! Love the smile. And of course it's great to see Ms. Mikah being the great big sister we all know she is!!

P.S. Love the headband!

Blog Archive