Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thankful from A - Z...

I am very thankful for my HUBBY! He is one awesome man and I feel pretty lucky to have him in my life, even luckier that he is the father of my children.
And, yes Mike... you are without a doubt, my Hero!Not that my amazing husband isn't worthy of a post all to himself, but seeing as how I am playing catch up with my 'Thankful fest', and my letter 'I' is something he can appreciate as well, I know he won't mind...


"It's always sunny in Philadelphia" I am very thankful for any thing that gives me 30 minutes of hysterical laughter!







1 comment:

Aunt Kim said...

Dear K-2,

You are welcome.

Love,

K's-1 & 3 (1 had the proxy from 3 to sign her name)

PS for your "I" not your "H" (I do believe I am responsible for much of the good in your life, but even I admit I cannot claim credit for Mike!)

Blog Archive