Yellow school bus! I am so thankful for them, as they make my J boy soooo very happy!As you can see by a post from this past summer...
May 5, 2009
Jett is sooooo fascinated with school buses. It is a big deal everytime we get in the car to find a school bus, when we do, he and Mikah go crazy and J boy yells "YELLOW SCHOOL BUS MOMMY!! YELLOW SCHOOL BUS!"
Today, as we were parking at the zoo, we spotted about 20 buses, I drove to that part of the parking lot and saw two guys sitting under a tree by the buses. I asked if they were the drivers and would they mind if my kids walked on the bus. One of drivers was sooooo cool, he took Jett on his bus and let him push every button he could find, taught him how to open and shut the door and even turned the engine on. This may sound hokey, but I wanted to cry. Jett is IN love with school buses and to see him so happy and excited over something so simple, made me just down right sappy, in that sappy way only another Mommy could understand.
As we were leaving, I noticed a picture above the bus driver's window, it was a crayon drawing that read 'I love you Daddy!'. I guess I stand corrected, 'in that sappy way only another Mommy or DADDY, can understand!'
Thanks Mr. Cool Bus Driver, where ever you are!





I have had fun doing my Thankful Fest this month, sorry that, rather than going out with a BANG! I am going out with a sputter, but nothing rushes to mind for Z, forgive me. Thanks all and stay tuned for our regular programing next month, LOL!
1 comment:
I remember that post!!!!! I think it was shortly after I found you, I was blown away that you did that for Jett. That was when I knew you were a "super cool dude"... that's what my Andrew would say.
Post a Comment