Friday, November 20, 2009

Thankful from A-Z...

I am so very thankful for life Lessons. These are ten of the lessons that stick with me the most, These are not quotes, per say, but real lessons that I have learned through my own experiences.

1. Today, the right now, very often ends up being "The good ole days" I speak about and often long for, so I try to live each day with that in mind.

2. Sometimes the very best reason to forgive someone, is simply because I want them in my life.

3. Working out is every bit as much for my mental well being, as my physical well being.

4. Most of the time, what I am envious of, isn't even real.

5. No matter how bad my heart is broken the world doesn't stop for my grief.

6. I need to have less expectations of people and greater acceptance of them.

7. Know when to let things go, in my head and in my heart... which often entails physically writing it on a piece of paper and putting it somewhere out of my reach, and into HIS.

8. Friendships should be the safest place to make mistakes and disagree, if a mistake or disagreement renders a friendship over, it probably wasn't a friendship worthy of much.

9. Time truly does heal.

10. God absolutely knows what He is doing.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh,those are all good!Thanks for sharing them:)

Stephanie said...

Girl, I just know we are good friends!!!!! Who just haven't met yet.
Hugs!!!

Emily said...

Those were great! Thank you so much for sharing those wonderful thoughts...

Blog Archive