
Mikah, how very, very thankful I am for you!
Prior to your coming into my life, what mattered most, changed each day.
However, since the moment I met you, the very second I laid eyes on you, what matters most, has never wavered!!
You, your brother and sister, have brought more clarity into my life, in the 'matters most' department, than I ever thought possible.
Perhaps, one of your sweetest childhood memories, will be hearing this song sung to you as a little one, then later singing it with me as you have gotten older. I love how you want to sing it with me over and over...
Mikah's song
"My sweet baby, my little girl...
You are my sunshine, you are my world.
Mikah Rae, your the reason I get up each day...
Yes indeed, thank God you finally came to me"
"My sweet baby, my little girl...
You are my sunshine, you are my world.
Mikah Rae, your the reason I get up each day...
Yes indeed, thank God you finally came to me"

3 comments:
I love Micah's song! What a beautiful little girl! So very sweet....
Micah is so pretty:)
she is just the most precious thing ever!! i am thankful for her too (and jett, and dev and the butterfly too of course!)
Post a Comment