Kim and Kristy, my older and my baby sister! How very thankful I am for each of them. If there has ever been two people to 'be there' for me, to step up to the plate, in a time of need, it has been the two of them. I can honestly say, I don't know anyone more giving and generous, in all things, than each of them.I am so proud they share my past, and feel so very blessed to know I can count on them in my future.
P.S. That 'K' is just for you Kim, lol!


7 comments:
What beautiful daughters your parents have...all three of you!!!
Gorgeous....
so you know i have been obsessively checking your blog 25 times a day waiting for "my" post (i truly have no life during a campaign) and all i can say is it was worth the wait. thank you, ditto and i love you too!
and thank you for my custom designed K.....god and country are honored.
one last comment (see what happens when i have a starring role??), when i say "my" post i mean "our" post. and for that matter, when i say starring role, i mean CO-starring role!
:)
You were just that sure I was thankful for ya huh? LOL!
AWWW, you're so lucky to have sisters. I love the pics. What adorable little girls you all were. And you all grew up to be adorable big girls!
Hugs!!!
Post a Comment