Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thankful from A-Z...

Jett, I certainly wish I knew how to tell you, how unbelievably thankful I am for you. There has been no poem or sermon, story or song, for me to refer to, that can help relay the joy and love you bring to my heart...

I love you whole world!

(Interpretation: When Mike was a child, he would tell his Mother he loved her "more than the whole wide western world", she laughs when telling this story, in that she isn't sure how she compared to the 'rest' of the world, but he certainly loved her more than the 'whole wide western world', lol! So, Mike and I started saying this in our house, for Jett it has turned into his version: "I love you whole world" Goodness, I am so thankful for this boy!)

2 comments:

Tina said...

Really precious thats what our kids are, don't they have the sweetest way of expressing themselves. Love it

Emily said...

So sweet. I love the darling things that come out of our kids mouths! My daughter "loves me like a dinosaur"

Blog Archive