
Okay, I admire those out there who are giving this there all... but seeing as how I started this Thankful Fest a bit late in the month, I am going to blame it on time, LOL!Seriously tho, there are just a few letters in which I GOTS NOTHIN'! Q being one of them! Sorry!
My Religious beliefs are something I have to give thanks for. The thought of walking this life without believing in the Lord, knowing He will always take care of me and hold me close, gives me a comfort and peace that I am thankful for, each and every day of my life!
S is just too easy to not go ahead and throw in here... Sushi!Love, love, love it! Very, very thankful for it!
But the sushi will have to wait until another day... as today is Thanksgiving and the turkey that goes with it!
I hope all of you have a blessed holiday!!

4 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Hello!!!! how about QUIET for Q as in peace and quiet. Or Quilts to snuggle in.
Or a good Quarterback!hehe
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any pumpkin pie?
How about this, MY thankful Q (if I were doing this) would be for...Q-tee pie Presley who I fell in love with the first time I saw her sweet little face on her blog with her cute little pink bow in her hair.... and because of that I met her mom who I am so blessed to call friend! :) I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving! xoxo
picture of the turkey you made??? :-)
Post a Comment